The ViableCareers Program
Looking to volunteer or for paid work? Our Viable Careers program can help!
Serving individuals 14+ for volunteer placements and 16+ for paid employment placements including summer, part-time and full-time positions.
Participants must be living or able to work in Toronto, Markham and/or Richmond Hill and have the ability to work independently on at least a part-time basis.
Participants must self-identify as having a neurodevelopmental disability.
Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Services We Offer
Interview Skill Preparation
Job Search Support
Limited Job Coaching
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Book a Consultation
- Use our easy to use contact form to send us a message
- One of our experienced representatives will contact you and book an appointment at a place of your convenience
Step 2: Pathway Planning
- In the consultation we will:
- Identify strengths and interests
- Brainstorm potential opportunities
- Provide guidance and advice
- Connect you with relevant additional resources
- Develop a personalized career plan
Step 3: Job Search + Preparation
- Together we will work on your resume to make sure it showcases you
- Then sit back while our team sets you up for accommodated interviews
- Finally, we will conduct tailored interview preparation
Step 4: Get Employed!*
- After obtaining employment we will check in with you regularly to ensure continued success
- Note: Employment is not guaranteed